Searching for the right safe is sometimes a difficult task. For over 20 years our goal at The Safe House has been to answer your questions in an honest and clear way that cuts through all of the hype of other sources.
With that being said , we feel it is our responsibility as professionals in the safe and security products industry to cut through the hype and misinformation that the internet is filled with and give you only the most important considerations as you search for a safe to satisfy your needs.
So What are the necessary conditions for a good gun safe?
1. It is better to have fingerprints or other biometric methods, so that you don't have to worry about needing traditional keys or remembering passwords to open the safe at any time. In an emergency, the time to open the safe will also be greatly shortened.
2. Fire rating: A good safe should at least be able to keep burning in a fire for more than one hour, so that there is enough time for firefighters to arrive in time for rescue, and you can also store cash and other valuables in your safe.
3. With a longer insurance period, gun safes in the United States can be guaranteed for life when the budget reaches $1500. You don't have to worry about their maintenance.
4. Super thick steel wall, the steel wall of the gun safe must be indestructible, and professional thieves cannot break it with tools.
5. Outdoor guns for family use must have enough space. Many safes designed for handguns obviously cannot meet the needs of outdoor guns for families. Rifle racks must be available in them, which are enough to hold various types of guns for outdoor hunting.